Company forays into this segment by introducing India’s 1st plant based liquid laundry detergent – Tropical Breeze; Plans to launch hand washes, home fragrances and organic candles soon
- Made from naturally derived, plant based ingredients, Tropical Breeze – 6 in 1 Eco friendly liquid laundry detergent caters to all laundry needs and ideal for machine as well as hand wash
- Company will tie up with Aditya Birla Retail – More hyper markets, Reliance Smart Store, Spar, Hypercity and Metro Cash & Carry for its Home care vertical
- Azafran has its own facilities near Sanand in Ahmedabad which includes its own organic farms, large greenhouses, manufacturing facility and dedicated R&D centre.
- Company has been awarded the USDA, ECOCERT stamp of approval for its organic farm-land and its production facility certified by ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OSHAS 18001, WHO and GMP
The new release includes a major technology upgrade, important customer requested features and enhances self-service capabilities for reporting and analytics
Bengaluru, India Tuesday, February 27 KNOLSKAPE, a leading provider of talent transformation solutions for the modern workplace, have announced the release of a major update to AktivLearn, the advanced gamified learning and engagement platform. The updated version enhances its core reporting and analytics features for learners and the Learning and Development (L&D) team. The new version will also boost overall user experience through faster response time, improved navigation and additional learning analytics.
Bengaluru, February 26, 2018: Cycle Pure Agarbathies, from NR Group, the agarbathi to aerospace conglomerate, launched a film in association with Reforest India on the day Supreme Court passed the Kaveri verdict. Cycle Pure through this film hopes to change the age-old conflict into a story of peace and hope by saving the river goddess, Kaveri and by protecting and planting forests.
Bengaluru: Baghirathi Group, a leading Bengaluru based shared mobility service provider today announced the company’s initiative to hire 500 women Customer Support Offers (CSO) for its recently launched sustainable mobility brand rydS. The announcement was made at Rotary District’s first Annual Karnataka CSR conference, a platform acknowledging the contribution of various stakeholders towards community service for socio-economic development of the State, where Baghirathi also received an award from Rotary International District 3190 District Governor Ms Asha P Kumar in recognition of the company’s relentless contribution towards environment, women empowerment and education.
BENGALURU, February 23, 2018 India – Qatar Airways welcomed guests in Bengaluru to enjoy a Business Class meal-tasting experience showcasing the airline’s exquisite culinary menu, presented by Senior Development Chef Syed Sirajudeen, as part of Qatar Airways’ bespoke à la carte, dine-on-demand menu.
Bangalore, Feb 24, 2018: Aegis School of Business and Telecommunications today unveiled “India Innovation Vision – 2025” under which they have launched the “Innovation Incubation Advisory Panel” an attempt to understand and foster innovation for more intelligent solutions in the field of Telecom, Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud, Security.
- 180 exhibitors from 8 countries and 21 Indian states and UTs represented at TTF Bengaluru 2018
- Around 1,000 trade visitors have already pre-registered to attend, and over 10,000 walk-in visitors expected at the 3-day travel show
- Google Premier Partner to conduct workshop on digital trends and marketing solutions in the travel industry
- Being Co-organised with Sanjeevini Ayush Health Festival
Shri Roshan Baig, Minister for Urban Development, Government of Karnataka lighting the lamp at TTF Bengaluru 2018
Bengaluru, 23 February, 2018: Facilitating the travel trade to meet and market their tourism products, TTF, the biggest travel show network in India for 29 years, is all set to provide the right opportunity to the travel industry from across India to connect and conduct business under one roof.